- WHY PAW WOW, DOES IT MEAN SOMETHING?
We are glad you asked! It does mean a lot of things for us and perfectly describes our concept, vision and a beautiful community we live in!
- PAW WOW is a wordplay on “powwow.” This beautiful word came to us from the First Nations and is commonly used nowadays to describe a meeting, gathering or a social event. It symbolizes the time you are spending with your pet: whether you are playing, training or just cuddling on the couch together. Treats are one of the ways to show LOVE and APPRECIATION to our best friends.
- It is also a play on words “wow” and “powder,” which is referring to a great powder day, a day after a fantastic snowfall in mountains where the ski area covered with deep, light, fluffy powder snow.
Pemberton is a well-known destination for snowmobiling and heli-skiing, located just 30 minutes north from the best North American skiing resort – Whistler Blackcomb. Snow sports and activities are a big part of our life!
- And finally, it simply means a wonderful, magic, beautiful ( we can keep going!) PAW of your best friend.
- WHERE ARE PAW WOW TREATS MADE?
PAW WOW treats are made in beautiful Pemberton, British Columbia. We are a family owned and operated business, which means we do everything ourselves: from dehydrating and packaging to shipping online orders and delivering to the store’s shelves. We love what we do and put a hint of love in each treat bag!
- WHY LIVER?
Liver is one of the most nutrient-rich organ meats. It is a fantastic source of vitamins and minerals for your pet.
- ARE YOUR INGREDIENTS REALLY THE BEST?
Yes, they are! We source all ingredients (meats, eggs, vegetables, herbs) from local organic farms here in Pemberton, BC and combine them with other Canadian super-food organic ingredients in our very own holistic recipes. No preservatives, no additives, just a real, nutritious, wholesome product for your furry family member!
- WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF THE TREATS?
Up to 12 months unopened
- ONCE OPENED, HOW SHOULD I STORE MY PAW WOW TREATS?
Store your PAW WOW treats in a cool and dark place, away from direct sunlight or extreme heat. Airtight container or a glass jar with a lid will do the work! Do not place the treats into refrigerator/freezer as it may result in condensation and mould due to the nature of dehydrated products.
- WHY CAN’T I FIND PAW WOW TREATS IN MY LOCAL STORE?
If your local store is not carrying PAW WOW treats, let them know about us! Then, send us a short email/ message with store info, and If they proceed with an order, you will receive a free bag of treats as a “thank you.” Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details of our referral program.
- HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU IF I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Send us an email at email@example.com OR direct message us at Facebook or Instagram .We would love to hear from you!